Giving to Atonement
Atonement has a heart for God and His people, both those who know Him and those who are far from Him. We are committed at advancing His work. Any gift you give to Atonement is used for that work both locally and globally. We partner with Him in using our resources.
Where do my donations go?
- General Operating Fund: Donations go to support Atonement’s General Operating Fund. This fund makes possible the day-to-day ministries and services of the church.
- Special funds: Periodically, opportunities to designate a donation to a specific ministry initiative become available. To designate your contribution to a specific fund, simply indicate the name of the initiative on the memo line of your check or on your envelope.
How do I give?
There are several methods of giving to provide convenient ways to contribute to the ministry at Atonement both locally and globally.
- By text: click here for instructions (FAQ)
- By mail: Mail your donation to Atonement at 4601 University Dr S, Fargo, ND 58104. Be sure to include your name and address on the check or envelope so that donation credit may be provided for tax purposes.
- Monthly Gifts
- Memorial or Tribute Gifts
- Matching Gifts
We are preparing for the future that God is calling us to. In the first 10 months of our capital campaign, with the generous gifts of our congregation we’ve been able to pay off our mortgage and set a solid foundation for our missions fund. Moving onto the second phase of our campaign, we are looking at using those gifts to better the space we are in by attending to deferred maintenance. Click here for more information about this campaign.
The Congregational Fund of Atonement Lutheran Church is an endowment fund that provides a unique opportunity for your gift to have a rippling effect benefiting the mission of the church.