Giving to Atonement
Atonement has a heart for God and His people, both those who know Him and those who are far from Him. We are committed at advancing His work. Any gift you give to Atonement is used for that work both locally and globally. We partner with Him in using our resources.
Where do my donations go?
- General Operating Fund: Donations go to support Atonement’s General Operating Fund. This fund makes possible the day-to-day ministries and services of the church.
- Special funds: Periodically, opportunities to designate a donation to a specific ministry initiative become available. To designate your contribution to a specific fund, simply indicate the name of the initiative on the memo line of your check or on your envelope.
How do I give?
There are several methods of giving to provide convenient ways to contribute to the ministry at Atonement both locally and globally.
- Weekend services: Simply place cash or checks in the offering bag during the collection at a service. Be sure to include your name and address on the check or envelope, so that donation credit may be provided for tax purposes. We also provide giving envelopes to simplify your giving.
- Online giving: Online giving allows for a specific dollar amount to be deducted automatically from a checking or savings account. Donations by credit card are also accepted. You can set up online giving either as a one-time donation or a recurring gift. Online giving is not only easy, it’s also safe and secure. This option helps individuals and families remain faithful in their giving even when they are out of town or unable to attend a weekend service.
- By mail: Mail your donation to Atonement at 4601 University Dr S, Fargo, ND 58104. Be sure to include your name and address on the check or envelope so that donation credit may be provided for tax purposes.
The Congregational Fund of Atonement Lutheran Church is an endowment fund that provides a unique opportunity for your gift to have a rippling effect benefiting the mission of the church.